Monday, February 9, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

1. I'm NOT going to tell you I have been washing and line drying everything I can lay my hands on. Because I love the smell of fresh air laundry. Nope, I won't!

2. I'm NOT going to tell you How Overjoyed I AM to be having 2 more grandbabies in my life. Nope, I won't!

3. I'm NOT going to tell you that I have had more mucus come from my head and my children's heads than care to think about. Nope, I won't!

4. I'm NOT going to tell you that I spend too much time on the computer. Nope, I won't!

5. I'm NOT going to tell you that I am trying to pull together a LARGE square foot gardening area. That there are 15 boxes made, but still looking to acquire the soil ingredients to go in them. And still looking for the finances to cover it all. Nope, I won't!

6. I'm NOT going to tell you how stressed I am in my life. That when I get stressed the "Fight or Flight" syndrome sets in. My daughter joking said "Yeah, mom, you go catch me if you can and I will deal with the problem!" When my stresses are still few, I fight but when they get to a certain point I flee. Nope, I won't!

7. I'm NOT going to tell you how much I regret not having found a small farm before now. Or how much I still want a small farm. Nope, I won't!

8. I'm NOT going to tell you how much I love my family, even though they don't listen, follow directions, ignore me or stress me. Nope, I won't!

No comments:

Post a Comment