Friday, November 6, 2009

Neglectful and Remiss

Sorry I haven't posted much lately.
I am unsure where October went. October started with remembering the granddaughter, we lost. And feeling very sad that I couldn't be there with my daughter. My heart is broken for her.
Then as far as the rest of the month, it was typical running around. But the running was done under gray skies and alot of rain. So more sadness, as I am one that if I don't get enough sunlight, I go downhill. Little to no line dried laundry, Oh how I love that smell.
The month ended on a sunny note. The scouting event that the family volunteered for was cancelled. So Dan, Bethany and I took a quick trip to Missouri to visit the Miller's. Dan hadn't seen them in 11 years (since Tiff/Kimball were married). It was a beautiful sunny weekend. Dan got to visit and toured the farm.
I am packing up right now for the council camporee. It is suppose to be nice. Hopefully not to awful cold in the morning. Write when I get back.

No comments:

Post a Comment