Monday, December 15, 2008

34 Years

Well, yesterday was the anniversary of Our Wedding.
We now have 34 years under our belt.
So what have I learned living with the same man for 34 years.
Understanding,
compassion,
forgiveness,
flexibility,
and love are key ingredients
and I know I forgot a few.
I am so very grateful for Dan. He has always been there for me. He stands up for me, even if he doesn't totally understand where I am coming from. He is the biggest blessing of my lifetime. He has been there for my greatest joys and deepest and darkest moments. He is my pillar of strength.
Oh! I am not saying I don't get frustrated with him, because I have and more than likely will again. I am not saying we agree all the time, we have disagreed many times and will again. We have rarely fought, but I am sure we will fight again.
I will post some photos of us over the years, in the next few days. So that you can see the differences of 34 years (older, grayer, older, heavier, older).

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on 34 years! That's so wondeful and such a great example to the rest of us. We love you.

    ReplyDelete