Monday, December 22, 2008

Andrew David Cerveny


A Son Remembered

One of my many children, who changed my life and my way of thinking. This post is being started on the 10th of the month and it won't be posted until closer to his birthday. I started working on it early, because I knew that I couldn't do it last minute. And have added on to it alittle since.
Andrew David Cerveny was born on Dec. 23, 1995, but he died on Dec. 22, 1995. He was a full term pregnancy that ended in with a child who was stillborn. He weighed in at 10 lbs. 5 oz. and was 22 inches long. He was our biggest child. We buried him on Dec. 27, 1995 due to the holiday.
What happened you ask, we don't know.
As I have thought of Andrew, I am also thinking of the ones I love who have passed on. And how I miss them so. How, I wish all of my family could have benefited from their presence in their lives. I have many regrets about my relationship with those who have passed.
My best advice is to hold every one and every moment dear. Because we really don't know which will be our last moment.

1 comment:

  1. Barb, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. Thank you for sharing Andrew with us and for reminding us that life is so short.

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete