Friday, December 11, 2009

End of November thru Today

Well, let us see.
I tried (unsuccessfully) to move to Missouri. It is a long explanation and I will get into it in a later post.
We had all the local family Thanksgiving meal at Tiffany's (Mary and I cooked). Everyone seemed to enjoy it.
Dan and I took the first weekend of this month for ourselves. That is one of the blessings of so many adult children at home and our youngest being 10. It was a good weekend. We went to the Company dinner and just hung out with each other. No real plan and no discussion about stress points at home (until we were on our way home).
I promise I will be posting more in the next couple of weeks; in between this event and that event and Christmas dinner/New Year's dinner. I have a multitude of thoughts swirling in my head. Be warned children, you may not like what leaks out. But I love you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment