Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sardis and Job

Well, I am back in Sardis.
I spent the first week running around, then promptly got the cold that was in the house.
I have done some running and visiting this week.  I will be ending the week with a visit to a new doctor.  Hopefully, I will like this one.
If I haven't visited yet I will soon.
I am looking for a job.  Right now, it will just be one until Mid-May.  Then after Labor day, I will need something that is Sunday through Thursday nights or Monday through Friday days.  Something that will provide between 30 and 40 hours a week.  But here is the thing, I need a job that is after Labor Day (September) through Mid-May year after year.  Because Dan and I have a commitment to work summer camps, as long as we are able.  And it will give a a bit of time before and after camps to spend with our families.  So if anyone hears of something let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment