Thursday, December 8, 2011

UnCertainty

So I am in a quandary...
When you don't believe the things you did before, what do you do?
Do you try to get them back, even if you are unsure you want them back?
How do you interact with the people who still believe that way and want you to believe the same thing?
How do you live in a world of such intolerance of beliefs (can you tell I have been oblivious before)?
How do you live in your world when you are unsure of what you believe?
Who can you talk to about it without judgement; especially when the people you don't expect to judge you DO!
Right now, just let me process, let me figure this all out and don't shove your beliefs down my throat.  Don't think that if I hang out in the old environment I will gain that belief again or feel comforted!
I may get there (being a spot that I know what I believe) and I may struggle for awhile.
Don't rush me!

PS
I am not suicidal, yes I Know I can't change the past, yes I reflect on the past but I don't think I open up old wounds, YES I am trying to decide what I believe and how to live with others!

No comments:

Post a Comment