Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Low self-esteem + Fear = Laziness


Low self-esteem is something you hear alot about.  There are all kinds of solutions, according to the experts (but do they have low self-esteem that needs to be gotten over.)  There are lots of suggestions on how to overcome this problem.  But do they work and what if on top of low self-esteem you have issues with consistency.  That conceivably blows your chances of self improvement.  SO enters the fear....Fear can be one of the most crippling feelings.  The fear of rejection, the fear of failure, the fear of recrimination, the fear of not being who you could be, the fear of not knowing....there are more fears than I care to go into.  BUT the one thing I have noticed is if you combine low self-esteem and fear, you get LAZINESS.  Why try right!!!

I will end this right here so I don't self incriminate and so I don't hurt anyone's feelings, which I probably just did; especially amongst those who are paranoid :)

This is just an observation.
But as I close I wonder is low self-esteem learned or contagious and lead to fears???  Very strange morning for me after a couple of strange days.

No comments:

Post a Comment